Other orphan Bots provide a fertile ecosystem for augmented business.

• Milo158
    Participant
    # 5 years, 10 months ago

Describe what is an Orphan bot ?
    Next do the Orphan Bots provide a communication path for other orphan bots to communicate with ?

• Hamed
    Participant
    # 5 years, 10 months ago

Hello Milo158,

I’ll try my best to answer your questions.

-Describe what is an Orphan bot?
    These are existing bots outside the neurochain blockchain, that are available to connect to the neurochain network. When you look at the technical white paper at page 13 figure 2, you can see that the neurochain bots can connect through APIs to be available for different media, and also through other existing blockchains and orphan bots (for example independent chatbots).

(source wikipedia) A chatbot is a computer program or artificial intelligence that could make a conversation through auditory or textual methods. Such programs are often designed to convincingly simulate how a human would behave as a conversational partner, thereby passing the Turing test. Chatbots are typically used in dialog systems for various practical purposes including customer service or information acquisition. Some chatterbots use sophisticated natural language processing systems, but many simpler systems scan for keywords within the input, then pull a reply with the most matching keywords, or the most similar wording pattern, from a database.

-Next do the Orphan Bots provide a communication path for other orphan bots to communicate with?
    I’m not 100% sure about my answer on this question, but based on the white paper I would say no. The orphan bots are used to enhance the neurochain bots/network. This way the neurochain bots can improve it’s understanding and it’s answers. Being a intelligent blockchain, neurochain bots can aggregate all their tasks/interactions together to allow diverse and different uses or intelligent applications. opportunities are endless, and the only constraint is the imagination.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.